Craziness. I zipped in and out of the restaurant in 30 mins- surprising everyone, even myself. The restaurant even needed the top guy's approval in order to serve me as they did not want to compromise their reputation if the food and dining experience was forcibly rushed. I didn't get enough time to enjoy my meal (and so had to tar pau my dessert and missed the seasonal ice cream that's supposed to come with it!) The 'woes' of a working adult. :(

I guess I could have returned another day but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, so decided to seize the opportunity of being relatively free during lunch today to try something I would hate to miss. :) No regrets- really top notch quality food. I was surprised at how they could made very common ingredients so tasty! (I regard that as the hallmark of an excellent chef) Gotham is as close as it gets to Per Se for now! :) - Btw, interesting fact: 3 Michelin-star restaurants (like Per Se) are SOOOOOOOOO rare, there's only 81 in the entire world!



No comments:
Post a Comment