Maths and I share a relationship similar to like poles of two magnets put together. Progress at studying today has been super slow in part due to binomial distribution and a splitting headache I attribute to brain fatigue.
I really love acquiring new knowledge, but that under the context of deadlines and exams just makes it a chore. :( So I'm treating myself to a cathartic release by blogging now. A few rewards are coming my way after this exam ends on 6 June!
1. Sworn is coming from 6-7 June
2. My family (including cousin, Derek and aunt - my eng) is visiting from 8 June - 29 June
3. Peiying my darling is also coming from 25 June to 5 July
4. Carmen xiao mei mei is arriving for internship in LA on 27 June- Sept
5. Peiying, Carmen and I are planning to look for Sue in Arizona over independence day weekend (2 July-5 July). Something tells me we're gg to head to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon again!!!
6. Buddy zj is coming to visit from Sept 13-18
Fun times! It will truly be 苦境干来!The not-so-fun part is having to juggle work, company/industry analysis, studies and house-scouting-and-shifting during the same time. My life is always so packed whether I plan for it or not...!!! Now I just need the CFA exam to end, but yet I don't want it to end so soon because that means it has to start, which also means I'm not prepared for it yet!!! -_-'''
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment