Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Morning

What a great way to start off Sunday morning! Peiying called me early while I was just hitting the not-very-exciting books and we got to enjoy an amazing darlings-TTCS session :) - all four of us! Technology never felt so good. Priceless moments like these should be scheduled to happen on a monthly basis at the very least! Girl friends are so very important in life. I think some are just angels with their wings hidden. Our friendship has blossomed, deepened and strengthened through the years in ways that words alone can't describe; my darlings were there with me through my toughest hours and I will always be grateful to them.

Photobucket

Sue and Bong are together in Miri now; while Peiying and I will get our turn together in less than a month when Peiying comes to Los Angeles! It's so heartwarming that distance does not keep us apart- I'm eagerly looking forward to our Darlings-Bonding-TTCS-African trip! Or wherever we might eventually end up at...It's not where but who we're with that really matters. It's about time we all got together again and have a sweet reunion of our very own! :) Love you girls! :)

No comments: