Sunday, June 7, 2009

Liberation time!

Yahoo! It's all over. Pun intended. ;) I just couldn't wait for the CFA exam to be over because it was Byebye Books and Hello Sworn! :) Picked her up from her hotel in Torrance and we went to Santa Monica for an atas charity auction then to Santa Monica pier, one of my favorite places on earth. That's not too bad for someone who hasn't slept for the past 36 hours!! -_-'''zZzZzZ

Photobucket

We had korean food for dinner but Sworn wasn't "satisfied" cos it was just one of those days when the carnivorous streak in her went completely berserk. :) So we went scouting for meat at 1am and ended up at..... TAADAA!!!

Photobucket

Got free fries somemore since we were their very last customers. :) Come to think of it, it's pretty interesting that I haven't been to any McDonald's the whole time I've been in the Land of Fast Food. That's not too bad for some 成就感!

And then ROUND 2 of my post-exam serious work started. It's SSP (Secret Sworn Project) time! Lots to discuss and plenty to think about...I think we could be on to something great!

Photobucket

It was real fun just catching up and laughing till our bellies hurt. I mean seriously, who would put a black marker in my coffee (& get away with it!!!) other than Sworn? lolx! I think she was subconsciously either trying to make me black coffee or trying to make the marker brown.

Photobucket

Well, for now, the cabin crew is jetlagged and the muggertoad is wiped out. We need to zonk before another crazy day starts! - we'll hopefully have a really nice breakfast, have some fun at Universal Studios, continue on with SSP and research, do some shopping and then chill at her hotel before MY FAMILY ARRIVES on Monday! Woohoo! I can't wait!!! :) This all feels too much like a perfect, magical dream that I really need.

Photobucket

Summer time never felt so goooooooooooooooood!
now that the hermit's out of the shell and the muggertoad's hitting the roads!


No comments: