Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sworns in Los Angeles

It's really 苦境干来, 先苦后甜! Sworn came to LA straight after my CFA exam ended n we had such a blast! Besides just chilling out, yakking n catching up, we also had much fun attending a charity auction, checking out Santa Monica pier (one of my fave places on earth) and chasing characters in Universal Studios! :)

Photobucket Photobucket

I remembered I first came to Santa Monica with Fayfee & cK 6 years ago and fell in love with the place instantly! I later read this book, "Five People I met in Heaven" and felt that it reminded me so much of Santa Monica pier; and voila! It was really inspired by the same pier! Never did I imagine I'd get a chance to come back again- much more, to bring my BFF over here! :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Without going into details of our trade secret, I am really delighted with the last minute breakthrough in our SSP! :P
Goal of hitting it before turning 30
- lots to do, can't wait to get started! :)

No comments: