Friday, May 8, 2009

It's just one of those days...

that I decided to turn cranky and mess around with photos :) I blame it on mugging-overdose/ short circuit of the brain. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Laughter aside (I also had a good time with self-amusement: that's what happens when you live alone, it's a Friday night and you've been looking at bonds for the past 17 hours), it stemmed from the quite, quite serious bit of wanting to showcase the rest of my life for the next 3/4 weeks- loosely based off the philosophy of: "What gets measured gets done".

Taadaa! My daily study plan for the upcoming exam... deceptively innocuous on a mahjong paper :)

Photobucket

It's really 1 big sheet like the one on the left. But my MacBook's Photo Booth does a mirror image of it, so I have to flip it using the mirror function that creates the photo on the right...which eventually got me to play around with other crazy photos such as the 4 on top :)

Anyway, I am so happy today cos' Bong just called me! :) We had a great chat (again, 1 hour flew by like it was just 10 minutes!!) :) and we discussed our plan of starting microfinancing to contribute to people in Laos and Myanmar (our chosen target markets) as ASEANpreneurs tog with PY n Sue. :p Our conversation also bounced to the topic of why all good men are married. Our conclusion turned out to be: because their wives shaped them (of course the guys deserve credit for committing too!). :) Honestly, there's a higher probability than not that the guys we think make good husbands weren't like that when they first got married. So maybe there's some truth in men aging like wine with the lessons that life, wife and strife brings. :)

No comments: