Just got to find reasons to be happy these days! I was holding back the purchase of Kindle DX until (1) my birthday arrives and (2) I've passed my CFA exam and hurray!! I've been blessed with a "sponsor" for my Kindle as my bday present!! ^_^ And then, yesterday I happened to work late and came across this ad in the elevator that said "Amazon has dropped price of Kindle 2 to $299" so I've decided to go ahead with Kindle 2 instead of Kindle DX and save the $200 to get 20 books downloaded instead! :-)
Pei'En and sis, Peishan just arrived last night. :) More guests but a lighter heart given that I've managed to clear some work this week.
I was praying hard about this and hoorah! Investments class on 4 Aug has been cancelled!! (Prof has never cancelled class in like 26 years!) It's a special day for me and I'm happy I can continue with my personal endeavor of not having to work on this day for the 3rd consecutive year of my working life. :)
Depending on the fate of my next rotation, earliest out of LA for me could be Oct 2009, hopefully latest out of LA = Mar 2010. :p Just got a super good discount to Argentina for USD$387 round trip (normal price: >USD$1000!) - Anyone interested in going to South America right after Sept 23? :) (Dates are fairly flexible for me, pls let me know!!!)
Last but not least, I could be a proud God mother soon enough! I chope the baby!! ^_^
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yay! happy that you're happy! :)
me interested
Post a Comment