"A woman is like a christmas tree - the value plunges after the 25th", says Faith, half jokingly. She's 30 now, a strong Christian single who reminds me of God's providence, and of not taking matters into my own hands.
I've learned that life is like a deck of cards - opportunities are presented in decisions that you make, be they big or small. You win some, you lose some. The question is, how do you play this game? What should you do to make the experience count?
Having someone in your life can really change things. But then do you adapt and change? Or do you stick with what makes you you? How do you make someone feel happy? I believe in the lost values of modesty, purity and sincerity, of honoring God and my future mate. But the narrow path (Matthew 7:13) can be tough and lonely. By faith, I believe that true love... waits.
No comments:
Post a Comment