... And that isn't a great feeling. I'm blowing hot & cold, having achey bones, feeling feverish, coughing like I've got tuberculosis, waking up at night with bloody phlegm stuck in my throat, losing my voice, having a nose that has a marathon of its own... ugh. It's TERRIBLE... I'm really starting to think that my falling sick index has an inverse relationship with my happiness index. (ie. when happiness index goes down, sick index goes up!)
It's also terrible that I don't know what clinic to go to. I've got the PPO health insurance that's supposed to cover my medical expenses but I have no idea what clinic is available. Blackberry is flat and so is handphone. Good thing is...Sworn just arrived to Los Angeles - so I drove 1.5hours to pick her up (bad peak hour traffic) but ended up as a cold wrapped up turkey on her bed. It's 10.30pm- we've talked for 3 hours non-stop and we're both HUNGRY... Hopefully I can push back my meeting tmr and go see the doctor... Ugh... :(
On an aside note, Sworn is TERRIBLE! I called her first thing after I ended my Corp Finance class and she could evidently hear that I was sick and the first thing she said was, "Huh....then if I stay with you, will I fall sick anot?" WAH. CHAMPION lor... -_-"' hrmmmmmpf. So thoughtful leh. >.<
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment