Sunday, December 28, 2008

San Diego Rocks! (Part I of II)

Just came back from a weekend road trip + beach hopping + outlet shopping trip to San Diego. It was 1.5hours drive each way..an ideal way to spend the weekend! This is what life should be- workless weekends! But guess it's back to Accounting Project for me now that I'm done with Accounting Exam.

Pictures to come later! Super tired right now...gg to bed to rejuvenate for tomorrow's Ballroom dancing class! :) Can't wait!!!

- - - - - - - - - Ok. 1 day later- I'm back to post the photos - - - - - - - -

This was what greeted me when I first arrived: blue skies and really neat architecture!

Photobucket

I bought my first purchase at Victoria's Secrets before fuelling our appetites at this super clean, yummy restaurant called Little Korea.

Photobucket

We (Jason, Cheryl & I) went to the famous La Jolla beach and I totally loved the feel of the town, the warmth of the sun and the sight of the blue Pacific Ocean.

Photobucket

La Jolla is famous for its dramatic cliff drop-offs and magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean at its best. (well..until we get to the Salk Institute... to be posted...)

Photobucket

The place was so picture perfect that I couldn't resist getting Jason & Cheryl to pose for their fun "wedding shots". ha ha :P

Photobucket

More photos of San Diego (Part II) to come later- Salk Institute & Coronado Island to name a few...

Mann....every weekend should be like this!

No comments: