1. Get my motorbike license - COMPLETED!
2. Work out in the gym/ find time for exercise & health - IN PROGRESS
3. Find time for Ballroom dancing - IN PROGRESS

Actually there's a fourth- to get more investment-savvy but I guess I can do that on the job. So..Today is special because I had my life's FIRST ballroom dancing private lesson!
Much of these things can also be done in Singapore but I guess I'm just more socially conscious back home than here where anything and everything is possible. But beyond that is the fact that I could hardly find time for myself back home.
Using the USD400 fitness allowance given to me, I bought the following open-toe shoe (salsa/latin dance), closed-toe shoe (ballroom e.g. waltz, foxtrot) and dance sneaker (every day dance use). I also got a plastic heel protector to prevent the heel from wearing down too fast. Super innovative - they should have that back home too for office heels! :)
Now I just have to get myself enrolled in more dance classes! It's just tough cos' I'm going home at the end of the month and I'll miss 50% of the dance classes if I sign up for group classes. Ugh. Tradeoffs- we're always facing that in life.




No comments:
Post a Comment