Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pissed/ Scammed [?]

I am a HUGE DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER. If I ever ran a company, my first priority would be to make sure departments talked to each other. There is just so much inefficiency when billing doesn't speak with payment- doesn't speak with collections and then the poor customer ends up paying a fee because "we can't prove that you've paid".

Another classic case of how screwed up the USA system is. -_-''' I was so mad after spending almost 1 hour at Time Warner Cable speaking with both account representatives (in person) and customer service on the phone that I ripped up the collection notices I've received after I paid and left. In retrospect, damn, I should have taken photos of them and posted them on my blog first! ANGRYYYYYY siah!!

Turns out those collection letters I have received were also scam letters (found lots of fraud complaints online) charging me different fees for the same equipment that I've already returned. Can I blame the company if they're so inefficient that even scammers try to exploit those opportunities? I would be so *SO* so pissed if this whole nonsense still doesn't end after the poppycock this afternoon.

No comments: