Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sleeping Beauty -NYC Ballet

I believe we should insert mini-retirement days into our every day life. Why wait till the end of your life to begin enjoying it? So after work today (how ironic), I treated myself to a mini-retirement indulgence of classical ballet (really amazing!) and caught up with an old friend from Global Village. (Gosh, it's been 5 years since we last saw each other!)
Photobucket
I've always felt that old friends are gold. Today's conversation really reaffirmed that - it was really warmy-fuzzy to reminisce about old times, the love stories between villagers and all. Even I was that close to getting attached!
Photobucket
Time really flies. Our paths have diverged so much since college. What would I do differently if I could be 20 years old again? I think I'd have taken more shots in life. Live life closer to the edge. Take more risks. Dare to dream. And really dream big.

No comments: