Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let go, let flow- let's go to New York!

Just when I thought I've got the first part 0f 2010 well-planned and laid out in front of me, my track got derailed. No more CNY 2010 back home. I was asked to be part of an urgent project in The Big Apple starting end of next week. For how long? Don't know. At least a month, potentially more. Neat stuff. Good opportunity. For the rest of you reading this, know that you now have a place to call home in both Los Angeles and New York. :)

Photobucket

Many people seem envious. But for me, it is just what it is. I almost feel like I'm becoming more & more zen. There's nothing glamorous about New York, although I am quite excited about the place I'll be putting up at and the momentary change of life(style). I love change. Sometimes you just got to let go, and let flow!

No comments: