Updates**: Photos from New York (Oct 29) and Brazil (1 Nov) have been updated in posts below. Do click on links above or scroll down to view. :)
-------------------------
It is THE time of the year for the BEST shopping in USA. Black Friday- the day after Thanksgiving. I was feeling really tragic initially when I overheard someone say this in passing on the train "Food & Love are the most important things, the rest will sort themselves out." It saddened me that I was going to spend Thanksgiving alone this year without any "love" (friends/ family) and without "food" (turkey/pumpkin pie etc.)
But then, in my melancholy, I stumbled upon countless websites (pls click) - testimony to the fact that Black Friday online sales has begun!! One of the cool things I discovered is this Livescribe Pulse pen- & I am very tempted to buy it over any iPhones n iTouches that I was targeting... :) It would really help save lots of time at work in my truckloads of meetings! I think this Black Friday is probably going to move even a hermit shopper like myself to splurge some dollars!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment