Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wicked is so Good!

Today was awesome! I finally got to watch my long-anticipated musical: WICKED! I must have been in New York say at least 10 times to try to get its tickets on Broadway but it's perpetually SOLD OUT. So now that it's touring LA, I was sure not to let the opportunity slip by.

Photobucket

So Persistence Pays (clearly Money Pays too!!!) and boy!!! WICKED was sooooo GOOOOOOOD!!! Very unconventional, fresh storyline, great music, wonderful cast, amazing props/costumes/lighting. Oh mann, it's now my FAVORITE MUSICAL!!!

XT met me after the show and gave me this that he bought while I was watching WICKED. Heh, cool stuff! Someone should also start the Zing! brand of other cool stuff that I like. Ha, I wish! :p

Photobucket

I'm also really happy today as I got to call home. I saw this red building today right next to the Pantages theater where I had watched WICKED and the top really attracted me: "Home Is Where The Heart Is". Very true.

Photobucket

I'll probably be SUPER busy in the next 2 weeks doing my super tough, tedious accounting project and company analyses. But hopefully I'll also get some time to blog!

No comments: